Monday, May 24, 2010

The Ziegler Family has a Weight Problem

I am overweight. Ok,not really. Those of you who know me know that while not a size 2I am not overweight. Except for some reason on the Wii. But I fixed that problem by making myself taller.(Ha! take that Nintendo)To be honest, this blog isn't about me and my size at all. It IS about the weight of my STUFF. Apparently Jack and I have more weight than we are allotted to move. (I blame the books, their like cookies, you can never have just one)

The mover coordinator called me and left a message on my cellphone. She wanted me to call her about this problem so we could discuss our "options". (translation: what it will cost us) I don't have figures yet but what am I supposed to do? NOT take something with me? My moving coordinator was really nice and funny. She told me not to worry about it and she would ask the relocation coordinator if they would allow us more weight. Of course, my coordinator also said, "Girl, you got a lot stuff."(add some teasing attitude tone and you get the affect)

I have spent some time pondering what to do or not about all this stuff. I have been in this house 12 years. I am also fairly certain if I was not a preschool teacher our load would be lighter.(I don't care, I am NOT giving my my Dora Playhouse,it is TOO cool)I should find out today or tomorrow the fate of our weight. I am hoping it will all work out and we don't have to go on a diet.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness if your stuff is overweight I shudder to think what our house would weigh in at. Even without my studio every room is bursting with books and stuff.

    This is why we are never moving again.

    Good luck with the coordinator!

    ReplyDelete