Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Circle of Life

The more things change the more they stay the same. A new school year has started and I am once again a stay at home mom. I have come back into the circle of PTA work, cleaning the house, staying on top of things, and of course driving everyone everywhere.

The circle continues with each day repeating homework, karate, and gymnastics. Everyday a new event to get to and return from. Soon we will have basketball, clubs, and Girls on the Run to work into our rotation. Even my driving is done in circles. I take a small circle route down the interstate and back up Kingston Pike for Jenny's gymnastics and a larger loop farther down the highway and back up Kingston Pike for Melissa's Karate. The cycle repeats over and over. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to have my new tasks that are different yet so much the same, but I think the next thing I will work on is expanding my circle of Tennessee friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment